- About the data to be collected
- How we collect the data
- How we use the data
- Data Storage
- Data Storage
- Data Protection Rights
- About cookies
- Types of cookies used
- Cookie management
- How to contact us
Data to be collectedThe Association collects the following data.
- Personally identifiable information (name, telephone number (phone, SMS), email address, address)
- History of correspondence with the Association
How we collect data
You provide most of the data we collect directly to us. The Association collects and processes data in the following cases
The Association collects and processes data in the following cases.
- Online registration or donations or contributions to the Association
- Responding to customer surveys or providing feedback via message boards or email
- Using or browsing our website through your browser's cookies
- Please add any other ways in which your organization collects data
The Association may obtain your data indirectly from the following sources.
- [Please add any indirect data sources your corporation may have]
Use of Data
We collect your data to enable us to
- Process your donation or contribution and maintain your information
- Contact you by email with your fundraising or donation request
- To respond to your inquiries or questions about your donation or contribution
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner corporations or organizations to enable them to request donations and contributions from you.
- If you agree, we will share your data with our partner organization(s) so that they may request donations or fundraising from you
When processing your donation or contribution, we may send your data to credit reference agencies and use the resulting information to prevent fraudulent donations or contributions.
The Association will securely store your data at [XXX].
The Association will store your [xxx] data for [xxx] years. When this storage period expires, the Association will delete the customer's data by [xxx].
NewsletterWe would like to send you information about our or UNHCR activities and events.
If you have consented to receive our newsletters, you may withdraw your consent at any time at a later date.
You have the right to stop us from contacting you for the purpose of sending you the newsletter or providing your data to other member companies of our group.
If you do not wish to be contacted for the purpose of sending you our newsletter, please click here.
Data Protection Rights
The Association wants its customers to be fully aware of their data protection rights. All customers have the right to
Right of Access - You have the right to request a copy of your personal data from us. The Association will charge the customer a small fee for this service.
Right to Correction - You have the right to request that the Association correct information that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request that the Association make complete any information that you believe to be incomplete.
Right to Delete - You have the right to request that the Association delete your personal data under certain conditions.
Right to Restrict Processing - You have the right to request that the Association restrict processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
Right to Object to Processing - You have the right to object to the Association's processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
Data Transfer Rights - You have the right to request the Association to transfer data collected by the Association to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If a customer makes a request, the Association will have one month to respond to the customer. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact
For more information, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
- To maintain customer sign-in
- To understand how customers use the Association's website
- [Please add any other uses for cookies]
Types of Cookies UsedOf the various types of cookies, the following are used on our website.
- [Please add other types of cookies used by your association]
Cookie ManagementYou may set your browser not to accept cookies. The above website also explains how to delete cookies from your browser. However, as a result, some of the functions of the Association's website may not function.